Easter Beauty Box Swap with Josephine

4/21/2014


This Easter I took part in my very first beauty blogger box swap, and through this discovered the very lovely Josephine and her great blog! This box swap was arranged through RealityLeavesLotsToImagination written by Chloe, in which all participants were matched with another blogger who had chosen the same budget. Myself and Josephine chose the £10 budget, and I was definitely surprised with what I was able to buy, and what I received for that amount of money! These days you're lucky to get one good product for little under £10 but Josephine and I were on a bargain hunt and we smashed it haha!

After chatting with Josephine and sharing what looks we liked for Spring and other general likes and dislikes, we both chose products we thought each other would appreciate and want to wear, and Josephine did so well with choosing mine. I love all the products she sent me and know they will be overused not only for Spring! I'm hoping to do individual posts on these products so look out for them!


(left side of palette)
(right side of palette) 


I'd like to thank Josephine for sending me these lovely products and Chloe for organising this swap and allowing me to meet someone like Josephine. I hope you all had a lovely Eatser, however you celebrate it!

Did you take part in the Easter Beuaty Box Swap? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm so glad you like all the bits! I used the eye shadow palette today and I love it!

    Josephine Jade Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! Ah, I'm glad you liked it, it looked gorgeous! X

      Delete
  2. This swap is such a cute idea! The products you both received are lovely. The palette she got you looks amazing, the colours are so pretty. I hope you had a lovely Easter!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun to get involved in! They really are lovley. Thank You! X

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe