L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Lipstick

3/07/2015


I have found my perfect nude lipstick. I actually have. And yes, when everyone kept saying this I thought "no way can this be perfect for everyone, and especially not me". I put my hands up, I was wrong.

If you haven't already guessed it, it's the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée (only a little bit of a mouthful). Cheryl's nude - Barely Greige - is perfect for me!
The colour is absolutely beautiful. It's a natural pink toned nude, looks classy, smart, and is great for any time or occasion!

As you probably already know, my lips are super dry most of the time, so I always moisturise my lips before lipstick application. But I've found this lipstick really easy to apply whether I do this or not, and I don't necessarily need a gloss on top. It's really creamy so doesn't leave my lips dried out after it's worn off, even after lasting quite a while.

I purchased this on Boots' 3 for 2 offer, but priced at £6.99 this lipstick is great value during usual sale. When I first purchased this way back, on the boots website it said they were limited edition so I popped back into Boots and purchased my second one, again on 3 for 2. Fortunately I now believe these are staying in the L' Oreal Collection so I can continue buying replacements to my hearts content!

After wearing this day after day, I can honestly advise you to go and swatch this if you're still looking for your perfect nude lipstick - it's perfect.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love that lipstick and it is one that every lipstick lover should own. Such a pretty flattering shade.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shade, it looks so beautiful on you <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful shade! looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe