Loves of Last Month

2/03/2013

I was planning to do a Loves of the Month post last month but nether got round to it, so now it's turned into a Loves of Last Month. Anyway, these are a few things I've loved using or have been using a lot in the previous month.

I've never really found myself using shower or bath scrubs before but for Christmas I was given this by my friend Natalie (Natalie's thoughts). It's an 'I love.... shower smoothie' and I think you can purchase these from Wilkinsons. This one is mango & papaya scented which smells delicious! It's a lovely product to use and personally leaves my skin feeling really smooth. 
The bottle reads "The fruity fantastico. Feel scintillated as my tropical aromas of juicy mango infuse with sweet succulent papaya to leave your sense exotically exhilarated; believe me, you never thought fruits were so darn delicious."  
I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out, which won't be long now. 


If you have a glossy box subscription you may have received a rituals Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk 'ultra rich, whipped body cream'. After using a lot of 'alright' smelling body lotions and moisturisers, the Rituals body cream beats them all! It smells very floral and sweet, and I don't think I've owned a body cream that smells as good as this before. You can buy a 70ml bottle for £5.00!   
Also in the December glossy box, everyone was sent a glossy box blush created especially by Kryolan. It's super pigmented and has an easy and smooth application. It offers a very natural and healthy glow which I've very much needed this month!


After reorganising my beauty drawers, I was reunited with these little Eau De Toilettes from The body Shop. These are so handy for popping in your bag when your heading out and smell great. I have both the Oceanus and Cassis rose scents which are lovely. 


Last month I decided to invest in a new camera! It's the Canon EOS 600D and I love it! After opting to take A level photography along with media, I was sure it would help me within these courses as well as allowing me to take more photos for my blog. 

So these are a few things I've loved using in January....
Do you have any Loves of Last Month?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe