Liebster Award

3/05/2014

So, I was nominated by the very lovely Kate from Talking Transplants to take part in the Liebster Award. This is an award that gives recognition to those smaller blogs (under 200 followers)*. Over time, the rules have been tweaked by different bloggers, so after looking at quite a lot of Liebster Award posts these are the rules that have been mentioned most: 
1) State 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. 
3) Nominate 11 new bloggers (I'm nominating 10) and set 11 questions for them to answer. 
4) Include the Liebster Award logo in your post and/or the side bar.
5) You can't nominate the person who nominated you!

11 facts about me: 1) I'm 17 years old. 2) I have one scar which is on my forehead. 3) I've only ever had one pet. 4) I'm the worst person at making decisions. 5) My favourite film is The Holiday. 6) I'd prefer to have a night in rather than a night out - I'm a homebody! 7) I really like interior design and used to want to be an interior designer. 8) I can watch YouTube videos for hours on end. 9) There's only one person I tell everything to. 10) I don't have a favourite type of music. 11) I'm really really really clumsy. 
You can read more on my '25 facts about me post' from last year. 

Nominated Questions:

1. Do many of your friends and family know you write a blog?
Most of my friends do and they're supportive of it. My family also do, but they don't really understand the whole idea of a blog and what it's about.

2. What do you enjoy blogging about most? (hauls,tags,reviews etc.)
My favourite blog posts to write are Lifestyle series posts and product reviews.

3. What is your most special piece of jewellery?
I don't really have a lot of jewellery that has a special meaning to me. The only two I can think of is a silver charm bracelet and a blue gemstone ring that were passed down to me from my Gran.

4. Do you follow trends?
If I like them, then yes. But, I'd never follow a trend just because it's a trend. If I don't like it or it's not really me, then I won't.

5. What one blogger inspired / inspires you to write your blog and it's content?
Zoe Sugg (Zoella) inspired me to create my own blog, however no one really inspires my blog content. I seem to write what I feel like writing and share what I want to.

6. What social media platform is your favourite?
Twitter is definitely my favourite social media platform. I use it to share my blog with you and also find it great to find new blogs too. Twitter blog chats are becoming more popular amongst blog users, and are great to interact with your followers.

7. What do you look for in a blog post to keep you interested and to follow them? 
I really like a variety of posts within a blog, but within posts I like big, clear images and informative content. I also think it's important for the owner of the blog to include links (in reviews) where they can, for the reader to easily find particular products. 

8. What one makeup item have you used most this Winter?
I've been religiously using the intense repair Maybelline Babylips lip balm. I suffer from really dry chapped lips and have found this really repairing. 

9. Heels or Flats?
I love heels and continue to buy them, even though I can never walk in them, but flats are much easier to wear and for an everyday purpose, I prefer them. 

10. Any Exciting plans for this Summer?
I want exciting plans for summer but don't have any yet! My friends and I need to get onto plan making!


11. Where is your favourite place to go on Holiday?
My family and I love the Isle of Wight and Cornwall for family holidays. I've only ever been abroad once when I was younger to Portugal, and would love to go back as I can't remember it at all.

My Nominations: 
Lauran, Aftab, Abbey, Zoe, Chloe, KatySerena, Isobel, Danielle, Abigal-Alice

Questions for Nominees:
1) How did you choose your blog name, and what's the reason behind it? 
2) What are your favourite type of posts to read at the moment, and what in particular?      i.e. beauty, fashion, lifestyle 
3) What is something you can't live without? 
4) What are your favourite films? 
5) What are you most proud of? 
6) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
7) What are your favourite apps and/or websites? 
8) If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do? 
9) What did you want to be when you grew up? 
10) What's your favourite platform to follow blogs on? 
11) Can/do you use HTML, and how did you learn to use it? 

*I've chosen to nominate blogs that have under 200 followers on Bloglovin' as that is my preffered platform to follow blogs on! Their GFC follower count has not been included in my choices.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe