I LOVE SPRING TAG

4/14/2013

I first saw this tag on Fleur's YouTube and as Spring is one of my favourite seasons, I thought I'd do it too!

I think that probably most people favour Summer when it comes to Seasons and if not, the other general answer is the complete opposite - Winter. Well.... Not me. I'm the awkward one who likes, what I call, the in betweens. My favourite Seasons are Spring and Autumn, and although it's a very close call between the two, Spring probably just tops it.


1. Favorite spring nail polish? 
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear. I love purples/lilacs so fell in love with this nail polish when it first came out. It's a really pretty lilac pastel colour and looks super shiny, just like gel nails!



2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? 
I really like peachy and coral lipsticks for spring! At the moment I'm wearing MUA Nectar which is super cheap and a beautiful coral colour to brighten up any outfit.

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!


4. What's your favourite flower? 
I've always liked Lillies but this Spring I really like daisies. They're just really simple and dainty and also look good on headbands and spring/summer accessories.

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory? 
I bought this scarf when I had a holiday in the Isle of Wight. It has dragonflies and little insects on and is a really gorgeous pink colour. I love it too because it's quite a big scarf and sometimes the really pretty chiffon scarfs are quite small and don't drape down very far when you wear it.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? Pastels! I absoloutely love pastel colours, especially pinks, lilacs, and blues! They look lovely on just about everything and are great for Spring. Pastel nails, pastel clothes, pastel accessories... Yeh, I LIKE PASTELS!



7. Favourite spring candle? 
I don't really have one to be honest. I do have a Lavender Wishing Candle though, which smells lovely. I don't usually light candles that much but if I do they're normally floral scented (rose) or sweet scents (vanilla).

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring? 
I'm really loving the new eau de parfum for her by Lacoste - Eau De Lacoste. I tend to wear this more often when I'm going out for the night, rather than an everyday perfume though. I also found FCUK pure bodyspray which I completely forgot about until recently. It smells very floral and is a really nice, light scent to wear during the day, especially during Spring.

9. What is spring like where you live? 
I live quite near a woods which looks lovely during Spring. If we go for walks or bike rides down there around this time everything seems to have more life to it. There's also a lot of birds around at the moment which we can hear nearly all the time now.

10. What's your favourite thing about spring? 
Everyone begins getting that little bit happier because winter's passed. Flowers and trees blossom which makes the whole place look so much more brighter and happier too! I also like it after Fashion Week when all the new Spring/Summer trends are coming out and everyone gets excited over them - Spring clothes are so pretty. My top fave Spring thing (that sounded good!) has definitely got to be anything to do with florals though!

11. Are you a spring cleaner? 
I leave that to Mum, although I will sometimes de-clutter and organise my make-up (just so I can say I've done something too!).

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Spring break with all my revision? You must be joking! I never go away in Spring, my family and I tend to go away for a week in the Summer which we'll more than likely do this year.

This was a really nice tag to do and I tag everyone to do it. If you do, leave me a link below and I'll take a look at them all!
What's your favourite thing about Spring?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe